Welcome to Small Business Services
Small Business Services
Small businesses are the lifeblood of American communities and of our national economy. Along with critical goods and services, they bring energy and distinctiveness to rural Main Streets and urban commercial corridors. They create jobs for local people; small businesses employ nearly half the country’s private workforce. And for proprietors, launching and growing a small business can be a vital onramp to family wealth building.
At Financial Access, we focus on bolstering entrepreneurs whose lack of access to capital and services reflects deep, longstanding structural inequities—businesses owned and operated by people of color, women, immigrants, and veterans, and those located in low-wealth, underserved places. FAFCU empowers small businesses.
We do this by providing loans to business owners, access capital, tools to improve credit, and even secure affordable technical support through our community partners. Our loans range from $30,000 to $1M based on a credit score of 650 or better and your ability to pay. Credit is not good enough? Let us help you get there. We have a Financial Resource Center with tools and services to help you improve your financial situation. In no time you will be able to get your small business up and running.
Let's get started!
Small Business Access to Capital Program
Welcome to Small Business Access to Capital Program. Please click on the button below to complete the Small Business Profile/Referral Form and someone will be in contact with you within two business days. We look forward to helping your business grow.
Small Business Loans
Our business loans can help you expand facilities, purchase equipment, and more.
Financial Access is your local business expert. Our connections to the community run deep, so we are committed to developing and growing local businesses like yours by providing the financial support you need. We’re ready to help—whether you’re looking to expand, renovate, or even purchase equipment to better serve your customers.
Types of loans we can offer:
- Auto Loans
- Auto Loan Transfer
- Business Debt Consolidation Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Personal Debt Consolidation Loans
- Real Estate
- Credit Cards
Technical assistance resources for small business startups and growing businesses. Our community partners offer small business services and mentoring to guide companies through the steps of business planning, budgeting, credit building, and application for small business loans.
Meet our partners in the community to help your business grow!
Financial Resource Center
Our Financial Resource Center is a one-stop credit and financial improvement resource center developed by Financial Access Federal Credit Union on behalf of its membership.
Financial Access Federal Credit Union truly cares about the well-being of all our members. It starts with your finances. We believe that it is very important to monitor your financial health on a regular basis. CreditConnectNow is available to guide you through that process. Our Financial Resource Center was developed to help you gain financial freedom!
Here our members can enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to your daily updated credit score, credit offers, and financial tips through the Credit Score product.
- Access to a complete financial checkup developed exclusively for Financial Access members. This will include assistance in developing a spending plan and a comprehensive personal financial analysis.
- Access to specialized credit improvement content including podcasts and videos developed exclusively for credit union members by the President of Financial Access Federal Credit Union.
- Improve their understanding of credit-related matters through access to the BALANCE Financial Wellness Center.
- Access to valuable interactive credit and financial wellness information through our Credit and Financial Blog.
- Access to FREE financial counseling provided for all credit union members.