Employer Sponsored Loan
Have you had an emergency or unexpected expenses that have put you in a bind? Perhaps you feel a loan is not even an option because of your current credit score. Our Employer Sponsored Loan can help you find a solution.
If you have been employed consecutively for 6 or more months at your current place of employment you may qualify for a loan of up to $1,500 regardless of your credit score. Credit will be pulled to determine outstanding credit obligations. The approval is completely based on your ability to pay not your credit score. The Employer Sponsored Loan is only available to members whose current employers are signed up as a participant in the program. Financial Access is committed to workforce - based wellness. This program helps every employee of a participating company to plan a sound financial future.
If your employer is a participant you are now eligible to apply for the Employee Sponsored Loan.
Please note the Application Requirements*:
- Letter from your supervisor/HR Department on company letterhead providing the following: a statement that you are an employee in good standing, salary verification, and employment start date
- Must be employed with current employer for at least 6 months
- $10 non-refundable processing fee
- Payments made through payroll deduction
- Must be a member to apply
- Must open a checking or savings account with FAFCU
*Credit Bureau hard pull is required to validate outstanding debts. Underwriting is based on your ability to pay not your credit score.
Application STEPS - As Easy As 1-2-3
- Not a Member yet? Open your membership, fund your account and return back here to submit your required documents.
- Submit required documents below - 2 recent paystubs and a verification letter from the employer
- Complete the Loan Application Online once you click submit below. (Click here for an optional worksheet to use prior to applying online)
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Please note that your credit will be pulled to determine outstanding credit obligations. The approval is completely based on your ability to pay not your credit score.
If your Employer is not a part of this fabulous program just email us a contact to your HR department to email@example.com and we will contact them about enrolling.