Member Advantage Loan
Exclusive to AGWA Members.
Financial Access Federal Credit Union can afford you the ability to borrow capital to accelerate your business or invest in a new business while building your credit. FAFCU has affordable, high-quality financial products and services. Borrow up to $1500 and avoid predatory financial services by partnering with FAFCU.
Please note the Application Requirements:
- Must be a Member of the American GIG Workers Association (AGWA)
- Membership with Financial Access Federal Credit Union
- Loan advance request must be filled out entirely, and all areas must be signed before submitting
- Proof of income required (not older than two weeks), such as pay stubs. bank statements or taxes.
- All FAFCU accounts must be in good standing (No accounts overdrawn past Overdraft Protection allowed limits AND No delinquent loans with FAFCU)
- Credit Bureau report required. Approval will be based on creditworthiness and ability to repay debt.
- All previous Member Advantage Loans must be paid in full.
- ACH or payroll deduction requirement
Application STEPS - As Easy As 1-2-3
- Not a Member yet? Open your membership, fund your account and return back here to submit your required documents.
- Submit the required documents below - 2 recent paystubs and a verification letter from the employer
- Complete the Loan Application Online once you click submit below. (Click here for an optional worksheet to use prior to applying online)
- Complete two Balance Track courses ( Click here to log in. Scroll down to select the Credit Matters and Money Management Courses).