About Financial Access Federal Credit Union
- Who can join Financial Access Federal Credit Union?
- How can I apply for membership at Financial Access Federal Credit Union?
- Where is Financial Access Federal Credit Union located and what are your hours?
- What is the email address for the credit union?
- What is the fax number for the credit union?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- How do I add or remove joint owners from my account?
- How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- Do I get charged an ATM fee by Financial Access Federal Credit Union
- Is there a charge to get an ATM card?
- How long is the hold on deposits into an ATM?
Certificates of Deposit Questions
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- What is Credit Sense?
- What is a Credit Sense Credit Report?
- Is there a fee?
- How does Credit Sense differ from other credit scoring offerings?
- Why do credit scores differ?
- Will Credit Sense share my credit score with FAFCU?
- How does Credit Sense keep my financial information secure?
- If the financial institution doesn’t use Credit Sense to make loan decisions, why do we offer it?
- What if the information provided by Credit Sense appears to be wrong or inaccurate?
- There is a section on the site that features both FAFCU product offers and financial education articles. Why am I seeing this?
- Will accessing Credit Sense ‘ping’ my credit and potentially lower my credit score?
- Does Credit Sense offer credit report monitoring as well?
- How do Members change their email address or other personal information?
- Can Members use Credit Sense on mobile devices?
- Will FAFCU use Credit Sense to make loan decisions?
- How often is my credit score updated?
Debit Card Questions
- How much am I charged for using my check card to make a purchase?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- Who do I contact if my debit/credit card is lost or stolen?
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- Is there a charge for a new VISA check card?
Financial Literacy Questions
- How can I establish good credit?
- I need help with my budget. What can I do?
- Is it a good idea to cosign a loan?
- Should I borrow money from my 401(k) for emergency cash?
- Should I buy or lease a car?
- What financial records do I need to save-and for how long?
General Product and Service Questions
- What are the hours at the credit union family Service Center locations?
- What is the routing number of the credit union?
- How can I reorder checks?
- What online/electronic services do you offer?
- Do you offer any investment services?
- Where are the credit union family Service Center locations?
- What type of savings accounts do you offer?
- Does the credit union offer free bill payment?
- Do you offer mobile banking?
Home Banking Questions
- How to reset my security code?
- What should I do if my home banking login fails?
- How do I sign up for Online Bill Pay?
- How do I enroll in online banking?
Loan and Credit Questions
- Can the credit union give me a copy of my credit report?
- How often should I get a copy of my credit report?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- Do you offer mortgages?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How can I apply for a loan?
- Does the credit union offer student loans?
- How do I get pre-approved for a loan?
- By what methods can I pay on my loan at Financial Access Federal Credit Union?
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- What is a signature loan?
- Does the credit union offer business loans?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?
- For which utility bills do you accept payment?
- Do you offer business accounts?
- How can I change my address?
- Can I buy or cash in savings bonds at your office?
- Do you exchange foreign currency?
- Do you offer notary services?
- Do you have safety deposit boxes?
- Can my payroll be deposited directly into different accounts?
- I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
- Does the credit union offer wire transfers?
- Does the credit union offer travelers checks and money orders?
- If a member is under the age of 18, can they apply for a loan, Visa credit and/or Debit Card, or overdraft protection?
- Does the credit union have any open positions for employment?
- Is my money that I have on deposit at Financial Access Federal Credit Union insured?
Roth IRA Questions
- Can I have both a traditional and a Roth IRA?
- What is a Roth IRA?
- Who can contribute to a Roth IRA?
- Will my Roth IRA affect the amount that I can contribute to my employer-sponsored retirement plan?
- Will I earn interest on my money if I put it into a Roth IRA?
- How much can I contribute to my Roth IRA?
- I am recently unemployed, can I rollover my 401(k) to an IRA?