Want to put some extra cash back in your pocket?
WHEN GROCERIES, GAS, INSURANCE AND UTILITIES ARE SQUEEZING YOUR BUDGET,
refinancing your auto loan with Financial Access will put some money back in your pocket!
We will reduce your current interest rate on your auto loan until you have saved at least $500.00 or reach our floor rate (whichever comes first)¹ ,
Member perks include:
• Refinance up to 100% of another lender’s auto loan
• Change term to LOWER MONTHLY PAYMENTS
• Affordable auto protection packages: Disability, Life Insurance, Mechanical Breakdown and GAP Insurance
• Easy online application
• NO FEES
Just follow the instructions below!
Here’s what you need to get started – Gather the information listed below and fill out the online application. Just takes a few minutes.
- Personal information (name, social security number, date of birth, two references with complete contact information)
- Personal contact information including Driver’s License
- Current employment and income information (2 recent paystubs to upload)
- Vehicle year, make, model, mileage, and auto registration (upload registration and three pictures - drivers side, passenger side, and odometer)
STEPS - As Easy As 1-2-3
- Open your membership, fund your account and return back here to submit required documents.
- Submit required documents - 2 recent paystubs, auto registration, 3 pictures (driver's side, passenger side and odometer).
Note: Other helpful documents you may send are your Contract, Registration and Buyer’s Order.
- Complete the Loan Application Online (Click here for an optional worksheet to use prior to applying online)
¹ $500 saving will be in total interest for the remaining loan term. Refinancing is subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply, such as vehicle age and mileage. Offer good for refinancing of vehicle loans only. Loan balances being refinanced must be $7,500 or more. Loans currently financed at Financial Access Federal Credit Union are not eligible for this offer. Some restrictions may apply. Other terms and rates available. Membership eligibility required. If you decide to refinance with FAFCU, you may be able to lower your monthly loan payment or reduce your APR. However, if you choose a loan term that is longer than the term left on your existing auto loan, you will pay interest over a longer period of time, and the overall cost of your loan may be higher. Consult your financial advisor to see if refinancing your auto loan is right for you.